Where’s my order?
Your order could be in several places… our warehouse, awaiting dispatch, with the mail carrier on its way, or delivered. The first thing to check is have you had your dispatch email? If yes, then it’s on its way. If you haven’t got your dispatch email (don’t forget to check those junk/spam folders) then your order is waiting to leave our facilites. Once you have the dispatch email, you can track it yourself via the USPS tracking number.
If you don’t have your order number, log into your account HERE and then go to ‘Order History’.
How do I check on the status of my order?
You may view the status of your order by logging into your Umbrasports.com account and clicking on “Orders”.
- Confirmations are sent via email within 30 minutes when
- Your order has been received or
- Your shipment has been processed, based on the valid email address provided to us.
- If you did not receive any confirmation emails, please check your email spam/junk folder.
- Select Umbrasports.com as a trusted website domain in your spam filter.
- To avoid any duplicate orders, please go to My Account to verify your order has been placed before resubmitting your order.
Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your order status to change.
Do I need to register before placing an order?
You do not need to register before placing an order. You may register as soon as you have finished shopping, or check out as a Guest. Our registration process is fast, free, and will save you time for future purchases.
How do I place an order?
Simply click on the “color button” and “size button” of the item that you wish to purchase, add the item to your bag, go to your bag (link in the upper right hand corner of each page) and choose your preferred check out option. Provide your payment and shipping information, and place your order! An order confirmation will be sent to the email address on file once your order is placed.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Yes! Orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology, the industry-standard authentication and encryption technology, to ensure your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information transmitted over the internet will remain unaltered and secure.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
If you change your mind about your purchase, you have the option cancel your order within one hour of purchase. To cancel your order, please follow the steps below;
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your order history and select the order you wish to cancel.
- If the order has been placed less than 1 hour ago, there will be a ‘CANCEL ORDER‘ button showing at the bottom of the order summary.
- Please select this button, you will then be asked to confirm your cancellation request
Once an order is cancelled, we cannot undo this. You will need to replace the order yourself.
Please remember, this self-cancellation is only available for the first hour of your order being created, after this 1-hour window, we cannot cancel orders.
If the ‘CANCEL ORDER’ button is not showing at the bottom of the order summary, the order is locked for processing and can no longer be cancelled.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Typically, all orders must be placed through our website. However, if you are having trouble placing your order, please submit a request HERE indicating your phone number. We will be happy to give you a call and assist you with your order.
- Why is my order “on hold”?
We may “pre-authorize” your order amount with your card issuer at the time you place the order (for both credit and debit cards). This may trigger an “authorization hold” on your card. For debit cards, which draw on funds in a bank account, this means the amount of your purchase remains in your account but is no longer available to you. For credit cards, the charge is not processed but the amount may be deducted from your available line of credit.
It can typically take three to seven days for the purchase amount to clear your account. Your bank controls the timing of authorizations and payments from your account; for details please check with your bank.
Why is my item in backorder?
Occasionally, an item for sale on Umbrasports.com has not yet been received at our distribution center or is so popular that we have trouble keeping it in stock. If your item is placed in bakcorder, it means that there are shipments on their way to re-stock our warehouses.
- The back ordered items in any order will automatically ship out as soon as we receive the item in the order which they were placed.
- You will be notified via a shipment confirmation email (and a tracking number) once your back ordered items have shipped. You will not need to contact customer support, or do anything to follow up on the back ordered item. We will take care of it for you from here on out!
- We will do our best to estimate when back ordered items are expected to ship, and we will inform you via email. This is only an estimation, subject to change, and shipping dates are not guaranteed.
We will be unable to keep an item in backorder more than 10 business days from the day that the oder was placed. A refund will be issued if we are not able to ship the item.
Do you restock items that are sold out?
Unfortunately, we do not restock most of our items. Please visit our New in section to see what is new and what popular items we brought back to our online store. You may also contact our Customer Support to check availability. Our Team will need an item number/product description to confirm availability.
Why is my order shipping in multiple packages?
To get your items to you ASAP, we sometimes need to ship different items from more than one shipping facility.
Why was my order cancelled?
There are two main reasons:
- Umbrasports was unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the billing address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order will be automatically canceled.
- If you’ve placed an order and received a cancellation email from us, we’re sorry about that. This will usually be because the stock wasn’t in the warehouse when we came to process your order. You will receive a cancellation email and a refund if your payment was processed.
If you still need assistance, please CONTACT US.
- How do I change my account information?
As soon as you sign in to your account with your email address and password, it will direct you to your account overview to update/edit your account information.
How do I change my email address?
For your security, we can’t change your email address. If you want to change your email address, you will just create a new account.
Can my order be delivered internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please visit or Shipping section for more information.
How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders?
Duties (or Customs tariffs) are set by the destination country Customs Authorities and determined based on a combination of the country of origin of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance to the legislation set by the destination country. International taxes (such as Value Added Tax or VAT) are set by the destination country. We have no control over this charges.
Any duties or taxes will only apply once your parcel has reached the destination country, therefore, we cannot advise you of what the costs may be as they will vary from country to country.
If you are unsure about whether the charges may apply to your order it is your responsibility to contact your local customs authority regarding these matters prior to placing your order.
Promotions and Discounts
Can’t use your discount code? Here’s maybe why:
- – The code expired (we have limited-time offers)
- – You can only use one code at a time.
- – Double check your items -some codes only work with specific categories or items.
- – Check for typos.
Due to the extra amount of care and effort that goes into the packing and shipping of international orders we are unable to accept coupons for international orders.
What is Umbrasports Online Credit, and how do I get it?
Online credit is a type of virtual fund that can be applied to an order. Umbrasports online credit may be redeemed from a Gift Card or issued as a refund for returned items.
I cannot find the answers to my questions, how do I reach customer service?
Please, CONTACT US and let us know how may we help you.